Statement Regarding COVID-19

Updated, Wednesday, April 1st/2020.

As we continue to navigate through the unique challenges regarding COVID-19, we have decided that all Arcadia locations, effective Monday, April1st/2020, will remain closed until further notice. All lessons are postponed and we will reschedule for later dates when viable. This decision was not made lightly, but we ultimately want to ensure the safety and well-being of all clients, students, teachers, and staff.

At this time, none of our students and/or teachers have tested positive for COVID-19 at our schools. We are simply following Ontario Health protocol and trying to avoid the spread of this virus.

There is no timeline as of right now, but we will reopen shortly after all GTA school boards have reopened their schools for classes.

Thank you for your support, be safe and be well.


Pat and Maurizio Di Rauso
Arcadia Music Group Inc.