- At Arcadia, we understand the power of music. Music is everywhere. As all forms of technology evolve, the enrichment of sound in every device is an integral part of the evolution of technology. As fast as music evolves, so does Arcadia. As we understand this to be a necessity in educating our students, we must be able to relate. Our methods, programs, systems, franchise owners and instructors alike, not only understand, but are fully equipped to deliver this message.
What is the Initial Franchise Fee?
- The Initial Franchise Fee is $35,000
What is the Advertising Fee?
- The Advertising Fee is 2% of gross sales, paid monthly
What amount of liquid capital must be available to acquire an Arcadia Franchise?
- The unencumbered liquid capital amount ranges from $100,000 – $190,000 and includes Franchise Fee, Pre-Opening Expenses, Working Capital, Inventory, applicable taxes, etc.
What type of training does Arcadia offer?
- Operating an Arcadia franchise requires that you be involved in the operations of the business. Your involvement in the business is correlated to its success. You will be required to perform many functions except that of teaching. Of course, you can reduce the demands put upon you by hiring capable staff members as you grow. The franchise owner is provided with eight weeks of classroom/practical training at Arcadia’s head office pre-opening and up to one week of in-school training post opening.
How do I hire instructors?
- Arcadia will train you to interview and assist you to hire your first group of teachers.